January 26, 2013

Freegate 7.4.2 Professional Edition Full Portable Software

| |


FreeGate is an anti-censorship software for secure and fast Internet access. It was developed and maintained by Dynamic Internet Technology Inc. a pioneer in censorship-circumvention operation. Users access web sites overseas as fast as their local ones requires no installation or change in system setting. A single executable file on a Windows platform...
FreeGate works by tapping into an anti-censorship backbone, Dyna Web, DAT's P2P-like proxy network system...

Freegate 7.4.2 Free Jet is used to open the blocked sites and change IP and Protection of Privacy...

HS program Hotspot Shield and a very strong competitor to him in the way open blocked sites
...



1 comments:

  1. I’m a extended time watcher and I just thought I’d drop by and say hello there there for the
    extremely initial time.
    I seriously enjoy your posts. Many thanks
    You're my function designs. Many thanks for the article
    Also see my webpage > how to get fair skin color for face

    ReplyDelete